Monte Pizzuto Salento IGP
Tasting: Good consistency wine with a ruby red color with purple reflections. The nose shows a good intensity and olfactory complexity with notes of wild strawberries and cherries, followed by hints of red rose. On the palate it has a good structure with a firm tannin contrasted by a pleasant softness./p>
Pairings: Excellent to accompany red meat dishes or in a cheese tasting
- Grape variety
- Negroamaro grapes 100%
- Breeding system
- spurred cordon
- 8.000 kg/ha
- In boxes - second week of September.
- Destemming and crushing away from oxygen through CO2 saturation.
- Maceration and fermentation
- For 7 - 10 days at controlled temperature (23 - 26 ° C) with 2 pumpings per day and 2 délestagea week.
- 12 months in steel tanks.
- Alcohol content
- 13,00 % v/v.