- Grape variety
- Primitivo grapes 100%.
- Breeding system
- Spurred cordon.
- 7.000 – 8.000 kg/ha.
- In cassettes - last week of August.
- Destemming and crushing away from oxygen through CO2 saturations.
- Maceration and fermentation
- For 7 - 8 days at controlled temperature (23 - 26 ° C) with 2 pumping over per day and a délestage every 3 days.
- 12 months in steel tanks and 6 months in bottle.
- Alcohol content
- 14,75 % v/v.
‘U Prematicce Salento IGP
Tasting: Good consistency wine with an intense ruby red color. The nose has a good intensity and olfactory complexity with notes of ripe fruit and cherry jam, followed by hints of dried flowers that combine with light and pleasant toasting notes. The taste is full, well-structured with a smooth tannin and a pleasant softness.
Pairings: Excellent as an aperitif and to accompany fish and white meat dishes.