- Grape variety
- Primitivo grapes 60%, Negroamaro grapes 40%.
- Breeding system
- Spurred cordon.
- 7.000 – 8.000 kg/ha.
- In cassettes - last week of August and second week of September.
- destemming and pressing away from oxygen through saturations with CO2.
- Maceration and fermentation
- For 7 - 10 days at controlled temperature (23 - 26 ° C) with 2 pumping over per day and a délestage every 2 days.
- 12 months in steel tanks and 6 months in bottle.
- Alcohol content
- 14,08 % v/v.
Parteculäre Salento IGP
Tasting: Excellent consistency wine with an intense ruby red color with garnet reflections. The nose has a good olfactory intensity and complexity with carob and berry notes, followed by floral notes of red rose perfectly integrated with the notes of cocoa and tobacco. The taste is full, with an excellent structure with a firm tannin contrasted by a pleasant softness; the finish is persistent with a spicy aftertaste.
Pairings: Excellent as an aperitif and to accompany fish and white meat dishes.