- Variety of Olives
- Coratina olives 50%, Ogliarola olives 50%
- Tree type
- Sapling for Coratina and Secular for Ogliarola.
- Harvest period
- First ten days of October.
- Harvesting system
- Hand-picked or with shaker nets.
- Within 12 hours of collection.
- Extraction method
- A freddo al di sotto di 27°C . Cold below 27 ° C.
- Conservation methods
- In steel silos.
- Golden with green reflections.
Extra Virgin Olive Oil Armonioso 0.25
Taste: Medium fruity oil with medium and slightly persistent spicy and bitter medians.
Pairings: Excellent for both fish and meat dishes, and for vegetables